Here are your resources from Ben Greenfield's presentation at the Ironman Medical Conference 2014 – enjoy!
- Book: “Beyond Training“
- Article: “How Much Fat Can You Burn?” Parts 1 and 2
- Article: “The Real Truth About What To Eat Before, During And After Your Workouts & Races.“
- Article: “Fat Based Energy Gels“
- Book: “Feed Zone Portables“
- “Real food” powder for on the go: LivingFuel Meal Replacement
- Easy to digest fats: MCT / Coconut Oil / Bone Broth
- Easy to digest proteins: Master Amino Pattern Capsules / Thorne Amino Powder
- Easy to digest carbs: UCAN Superstarch / Infinit-E (use 50% discount code MSTBG09 at http://www.millenniumsport.net)
- Getting body into fat burning mode: X2Performance
- Pack of fats/proteins/carbs: Greenfield Fitness Systems Endurance Pack
- Pre-race meal: Upgraded Coffee
- Extra electrolytes: Real Good Aztecan sea salt
- Real food: Organic USWellness meats for pemmican, jerky, etc.
Need more resources? Visit Greenfield Fitness Systems for instant access to everything Ben recommends!