Partnerships Administrative Contractor
Part-Time Temporary Contracted Position
Ben Greenfield Life is a media and education portal for you to upgrade your lifespan and healthspan; find purpose, happiness, fulfillment and connection; explore new adventures and challenges; discover how to use cutting-edge strategies to hack your life; and achieve full optimization of mind, body and spirit, all with boundless energy that equips you to go and conquer every mountain you’ve been called to climb. At Ben Greenfield Life, we decode and deliver to you everything you need to know to get the most out of the human blueprint, all with passionate authenticity, energetic curiosity and a supportive tribe of fellow health enthusiasts who want to experience life to the fullest and make maximum impact. Prepare to be fully educated, entertained and equipped to live your life’s purpose with maximized health and vitality.
To awaken, unlock and unleash the full potential of the human body, mind and spirit.
The Partnerships Administrative Contractor role focuses on reporting for various affiliate marketing campaigns and partnerships. Key responsibilities include regular data entry and reporting on campaign performance across platforms (such as WKRU, emails, social media, advertorials, and podcasts), maintaining and updating information in Airtable, and outreach for link maintenance. Additional duties involve assisting with podcast-related tasks, including ad copy tracking and guest affiliate coordination, as well as handling data entry, and reporting dashboard metrics. This role also encompasses general administrative tasks such as email correspondence, asset collection, and special projects like link and code verification in Airtable.
Responsibilities and Projects
- Check and report on affiliate dashboards
- Weekly data entry for how campaigns are running (WKRU, Dedicated Emails, social, advertorials, podcast guests, etc.)
- Maintain links and data in Airtable
- Outreach to partners when a link is broken
- Help with listening to podcasts, when applicable and requested
- Sign up for any new affiliate programs requested by Ben + add to AirTable
- Send email and social previews to partners for approval before going live
- Ensure we have podcast ad copy at least 4 weeks in advance from partners
- Assist with data tracking of podcast ads
- Assist with data entry on Partnerships Dashboard
- Set up new partners in Airtable
- Create Pretty Links
- Ensure codes are working
- Ensure contacts are up to date
- Send templated email to podcast guests regarding affiliate programs as directed by Partnerships Manager
- Assist with EOQ data entry
- Fill in podcast guest sheet weekly on performance and any affiliate revenue
- Report dashboard metrics as necessary
- Assisting with partners related needs for book launches
- Assisting with partners related needs for coaching department
- Asset collection, Asana task distribution, and follow up for:
- Weekly roundup
- Dedicated Emails
- Follow up dedicated emails as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned (responding to emails with templates, help with gift guides, etc.)
- Create weekly partnerships meeting task and add General Ledger and accounts receivable
- Accounts receivable follow up for overdue invoices
- Help keep track of website ads – asset collection, posting date, removal date, etc.
- Save signed contracts in partners folder
- Special projects:
- Check all links and codes in Airtable
- Check in on dashboards from partners who are not top 50 partners for money left on the table
- Part-time contracted position in the range of $20/hr-$27/hr DOE
- Temporary contract position starting March 11th, 2024 and ending in the range of June 24th-July 22nd with a one week contract termination notification
- Up to 20 hours per week
- Meetings required:
- Weekly Partnerships Call – Wednesdays at 2:45pm CST
- 1-2 Departmental Update Meetings per week
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- US residents in all states except CA, IL, NJ, OH, PA, and WA preferred
Notification of Interest Instructions
Please submit at bengreenfieldlife.com/partnerships-admin. Please include your work history and credentials, a 2-3 minute video introducing us to you, and a letter stating your interest and why you are the right fit for this contract! Please only submit if you fit the requirements and responsibilities listed above.
Thank you – we look forward to working with you!