November 11, 2008
This is a jam-packed, must-listen audio episode! Here's 5 important peak previews of this week's podcast:
1. Ben Greenfield reveals a 1-2-3-Step Proprietary Fat Loss Technique to help you lose 5 pounds in 2-4 weeks!
2. John Gilbert and Ben Greenfield have a disagreement about whether “Fat Can Make You Fat”, and John talks about this week's newsletter article on “9 Nutritional Myths”.
3. An interview with Dr. Pamela Langederfer about how Chinese medicine and acupuncture can be used for wellness management, sports performance and smart exercise recovery. Click here to listen to the podcast and learn exactly why this may be the key to healing your injuries, boosting your immune system and enhancing your energy.
4. More coupon codes for metabolism boosting supplements (definitely listen to minute 46:35 on the podcast!)
5. Shownote links from this podcast include:
– Brand new Spokane personal training, metabolic testing and nutrition management program – redesigned for group affordability!
– A 15 Week Triathlon Off-Season Strength Training Plan endorsed by Ben Greenfield
– Dr. Langederfer's recommended link on Acupuncture for Sports
– Introduction to the New Online Triathlon Coaches and Personal Trainers at Pacific Elite Fitness
You won't want to miss this episode! Listen in today, and contact Ben Greenfield at [email protected]reenfieldfitness.com with any questions, comments, or feedback.
P.S. Check out Ben Greenfield's new recommendations on the right sidebar of this website!
One thought on “Podcast Episode #21: What You Need to Know About Chinese Medicine, Ben Greenfield’s Secret 1-2-3 Rapid Weight Loss Strategy and…Can Fat Make You Fat?”
Ben. . . .this is a top notch podcast. I learned a lot and appreciate the information. I am a believer in Chinese Medicine and am thrilled you are introducing alternative medicine into health. Kudos to you!