Questions answered on the July 25, 2008 Podcast:
Listener Anonymous asks:
- What do you thing of eating every 3 to 4 hours?
- Or eating anything as long as is vegetables?
- If it is possible can you tell me what to eat in the morning, lunch and dinner?
- Should I just eat when I'm hungry?
Listener Angie asks:
- What is a complete amino acid count?
- Which AA's were satisfied by each of these foods you ate in the Las Vegas newsletter “Eating Healthy on the Strip”?
Listener Pat asks:
- After severing my patella eight years ago, and after bone carpentry (term used by my surgeon) I literally sat for nearly a year and during that time my quads wouldn't respond to any brain commands to even flex! When I was up and around again, I noticed cellulite had developed between my knees and hips. Once regular workouts began, and now this many years later, the cellulite pretty much still remains on top of the muscles. I am looking fwd. to trying at least one of these products to see if the cellulite diminishes. I am curious what this topical cream does to the skin texture with repeated applications?
Links in this podcast:
- Greyhound Juice – use discount code BGF for 5% discount
- ActionWipes – fantastic new product, featured in August issue of Triathlete Magazine
Trouble listening? Click here.