Ready to conquer every mountain you’ve been called to climb?
A remote working career at Ben Greenfield Life is made for those who want to join a community of passionate health enthusiasts on a mission to awaken, unlock, and unleash the boundless potential of the human body, mind, and spirit.
Take a look at Ben Greenfield Life
What is Ben Greenfield Life?
Ben Greenfield Life is a media and education portal for you to upgrade your lifespan and healthspan; find purpose, happiness, fulfillment and connection; explore new adventures and challenges; discover how to use cutting-edge strategies to hack your life; and achieve full optimization of mind, body and spirit, all with boundless energy that equips you to go and conquer every mountain you’ve been called to climb. At Ben Greenfield Life, we decode and deliver to you everything you need to know to get the most out of the human blueprint, all with passionate authenticity, energetic curiosity and a supportive tribe of fellow health enthusiasts who want to experience life to the fullest and make maximum impact. Prepare to be fully educated, entertained and equipped to live your life’s purpose with maximized health and vitality.
To awaken, unlock and unleash the full potential of the human body, mind and spirit.
To teach and inspire the world to fully experience what an optimized human is truly capable of.
Our Guiding Principles
- We respect each other’s right to be our own unique selves.
- We expect the highest levels of integrity from ourselves and each other.
- We are radically and gracefully transparent and honest in all ways, in all things, and with all people.
- We develop trust through clear communication, transparency, and accountability.
- We know that we are human, we make mistakes, we forgive, and we improve.
- We choose the emotion of contentment no matter our circumstances.
- We laugh, we smile, we are happy.
- We share gratitude with each other and with our tribe.
- We celebrate in fun and creative ways the accomplishments of ourselves, each other, our tribe, and our company.
- We savor life through celebration, parties, laughter, feasting, and exploring and savoring all of creation.
- We sacrifice and go the extra mile to help our team and our tribe.
- We step up to the plate, we contribute, and we embrace a job well done.
- We are wise stewards of our body, mind, and spirit. We know that caring for ourselves is the first step towards being able to care for others.
- We embrace service to others by providing excellent customer service, and volunteering in our community and abroad.
- We are committed to the Golden Rule of loving others, displaying radical empathy, and putting ourselves in others’ shoes.
- We provide value to each other, our community, and our world.
- We make a positive impact in the world.
- We know our life’s calling and passion.
- We know our purpose within BGL and how our unique role is vital to fulfilling the BGL mission and vision.
- We are lifelong learners who grow personally and professionally each day.
- We measure and examine ourselves daily in order to become our best selves.
- We support one another in our personal growth and development.
- We strive for excellence and we are always improving.
- We are not afraid of failure, and we own our role with proactivity and creativity.
- We pursue the growth of our company by providing value-added services, increasing revenue, and expanding our impact in the world.
- We think outside-the-box and take pride in generating new ideas, content and initiatives.
- We are curious about exploring all elements of a healthy and fulfilled life.
- We are bold and courageous.
- We explore new and different ways to add adventure to our life and work.
- We love to play.
10-year target: (Go BHAG! our big, hairy, audacious goals)
Externally – Touch 200 million lives through podcast downloads, unique website views, social media, coaching services, mastercourses and book sales.
Internally – $1mil in corporate giving and 10,000 volunteer hours served by our team and partners.
What Employees are Saying
Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Metrics at Ben Greenfield Life
eNPS – The Employer Net Promoter Score (eNPS) is a metric that shows if employees are engaged and if they would recommend a place of work. The metric is heavily weighted toward detractors (those who give ratings between 0-6) and ranges from a low of -100 to a high of +100.
The creators of the eNPS suggest any eNPS above 0 is good. A score above 20 is favorable. 50 and above is excellent. A score higher than 80 is world class. Ben Greenfield Life is excited to continue to increase our eNPS score by supporting our employees with world class benefits and our industry leading culture!
BGL's eNPS Score: 71
ESI – The Employee Satisfaction Index (ESI) is a metric that shows the level of contentment in the workplace. The metric is an average percentage of workplace satisfaction based on 3 standard questions and scores range from a low of 0 to a high of 100.
Many employers suggest that ESI scores under 50 show very low satisfaction. Scores in the 50s point to low satisfaction. Scores in the 60s are acceptable satisfaction. Scores in the 70s show a high level of satisfaction and scores above 80 indicate very high employee satisfaction. Ben Greenfield Life is excited to continue to maintain and increase our ESI by living out our core values, providing a flexible remote workplace, and living out a mission-minded culture.
BGL's ESI Score: 83
Full Time Perks and Benefits
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage available; employer paid short and long term disability and life insurance
Reimbursements and Stipends
Monthly gym/fitness and cell phone stipends; birthday and work anniversary gifts, home office reimbursement, educational incentives
What is required for my application to be complete?
Generally our applications require your resume, a 2-3 minute video introducing yourself (what you bring to the role and what about BGL excites you) and brief summary of why you are interested and the right fit for this role.
How long until I hear back for my role?
We appreciate your patience in applying to work with us. We value your time and will give you a defined timeline and next steps for when we will reach out on the finals decision once you apply.