Ready to be empowered?
This is the destination for those who, like Ben, desire to live life to the fullest; experience deep meaning, purpose, happiness, fulfillment and connection; explore and enjoy every nook and cranny of God's great creation; and discover how to achieve full optimization of mind, body, and spirt, with boundless energy that equips them to go and conquer every mountain they've been called to climb, along with a supportive community of fellow lovers of life who, like Ben, have a deep desire to make maximum impact with their life while loving others fully and savoring and enjoying every step of the journey with passionate authenticity and energetic curiosity.
Our Open Positions
We passionately empower people to live a bold, purpose-filled and adventurous life infused with health, hope, happiness and love.
What is Ben Greenfield Life?
Ben Greenfield founded Ben Greenfield life to teach and inspire the world to fully experience and joyfully savor all of God's creation. Ben is a speaker, orator, podcaster, author, teacher, mentor, coach, and energetic, head-turning media personality. When he finds a new, interesting, compelling or life-changing discovery that he is passionate about, his calling in life is to share that with others in a way that positively impassions and inspires. Your decision to be here supports that mission!
Our Guiding Principles
- We respect each other’s right to be our own unique selves.
- We expect the highest levels of integrity from ourselves and each other.
- We are radically honest in all ways, in all things, and with all people.
- We are introspective with ourselves and transparent with others.
- We develop trust through transparency and accountability.
- We are human, we make mistakes, we forgive, and we seek to improve.
- Expressing gratitude brings us joy that we can share with each other, our tribe, and all of those around us.
- We celebrate in fun and creative ways the accomplishments of ourselves, each other, our tribe, and our company.
- We savor life by celebration, parties, laughter, drinking and eating with others, and exploring and savoring God’s creation.
- We are willing to sacrifice and go the extra mile to help our team and our tribe.
- We are good stewards of our Spirit, mind, and body. We know that caring for ourselves is the first step towards being able to care for others.
We embrace service to others by providing excellent customer service, and volunteering in our community and abroad.
- We embrace faith and our own internal belief systems to guide how we demonstrate love to ourselves and others.
- We seek to provide value to each other, our community, and our world.
- We are seeking to make a positive impact in the world.
- We are passionate to pursue our purpose(s) in life.
- We know our purpose within the company and how each role is vital to fulfilling the BG-Life mission and vision.
- We are focused and intentional on growing personally and professionally.
- We remain introspective by examining ourselves daily in order to become our best selves.
- We support one another in our individual growth and development plans.
- We strive for excellence and we are always improving.
- We pursue the growth of our company by providing value-added. services, increasing revenue, and expanding our impact in the world.
- We remain curious about life and open to exploring it.
- We are bold and courageous in our own unique ways.
- We explore different ways to add adventure to our life and work. (climbing a mountain or painting a picture to taking on a new task or leading a project).
Picture Yourself at Ben Greenfield Life
What Employees are Saying
Perks and Benefits
Medical, dental, and vision coverage are available to employees with a minimum of 30 hours per week and their dependents. Premiums for these plans are collected via payroll deduction. All covered and eligible employees will be notified of any changes in plans.
The Federal Consolidated Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) gives employees and their qualified beneficiaries the opportunity to continue health insurance coverage under BGL’s health plan when a “qualifying event” would normally result in the loss of eligibility.
BGL provides a phone stipend each month for full and part-time team members to apply to phone expenses.
BGL supports continuing education to facilitate growth and learning for employees, and reimburses educational expenses that either offer growth in an area related to his or her current position or that may lead to promotional opportunities.
What is required for my application to be complete?
Generally our applications require your resume, a 2-3 minute video introducing yourself (what you bring to the role and what about BGL excites you) and brief summary of why you are interested and the right fit for this role.
How long until I hear back for my role?
We appreciate your patience in applying to work with us. We value your time and will give you a defined timeline and next steps for when we will reach out on the finals decision once you apply.