Ben Greenfield Coaching
Coaching Services Assistant
Ben Greenfield Life (BGL) is the most creative and inspirational network on the planet. It is a journey, a destination and a portal for those who, like Ben, desire to live life to the fullest; experience deep meaning, purpose, happiness, fulfillment and connection; explore and enjoy every nook and cranny of God’s great creation; get connected to and learn to use the most cutting-edge time and trench-proven strategies to better their lives; and discover how to achieve full optimization of mind, body and spirit, all with boundless energy that equips them to go and conquer every mountain they’ve been called to climb, along with a supportive community of fellow lovers of life who have a deep desire to make maximum impact with their life while loving others fully and savoring and enjoying every step of the journey with passionate authenticity and energetic curiosity. By discovering and following Ben’s content, media and messaging, people will be fully inspired, equipped and empowered to maximally live their life’s purpose.
We passionately empower people to live a bold, purpose-filled and adventurous life infused with health, hope, happiness and love.
As the Coaching Services Assistant, you will work creatively and cooperatively with Ben Greenfield’s Coaching Service Manager for the development and growth of the Ben Greenfield Coaching program. You will be responsible for key logistical tasks such as data tracking, content creation, coach and client support.
To be successful in this role you:
- Are someone with experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Tech-savvy with the ability to research and resolve issues quickly
- Ben’s coaching methodologies – you’re an avid follower of Ben’s content
- Educational background in exercise physiology, fitness training, functional nutrition
- Content creation skills
- Program development skills
- Strong background in social media best practices
- Knowledge of chart and graph creation and compilation of data
- Basic video/photo editing skills
- Familiarity with or ability to learn and become proficient using coaching platforms including Heads Up Health, Training Peaks, Practice Better, Train Heroic, and That Clean Life.
- Knowledge and ability to use project and contact management platforms, including:
- AirTable, MailChimp, WordPress, Adobe Lightroom, PowerPoint, Final Cut Pro or other video editing software, PowerPoint, Canva, and Google Suite
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up new client accounts and provide technical support on coaching platforms
- Management, support, and oversight of contracted coaches and their availability to take on new clients
- Create coaching content for social promotions, email funnels, and website content
- Maintain tracking spreadsheet for inquiries, accounting, and performance statistics
- Conduct coaching prospect calls as needed
- Contribute to content for six-week transformation challenge programs
- Provide clients with supplemental e-books and resources
- Design modules and course materials for wellness based programs
- Development of webinars for promotion of coaching services
- Support with community engagement on the Ladder fitness app
- Assistance with nutrition/fitness plans for clients and recipe compilations
- Facilitate continuing education and training opportunities for our team of contracted coaches
- Leadership of BGL team challenges two times per year
- Support Coaching Services Manager with corporate wellness program as needed
- Support with future development of health coach certification program
- Maintain department’s playbook
- Provide back-up support to Coaching Services Manager, as needed
- Full-time exempt salaried position in the range of $40,000-55,000 DOE
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision coverage available; employer paid STD/LTD/Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- 401K plan available
- Gym/fitness and cell phone stipends; birthday and work anniversary gifts
- Get your ideal work setup: We believe that creating the right environment makes everyone more productive. We will reimburse up to $750 for equipment you need to do the best work of your life.
- Educational Incentives: We're all about growth & development and want to make sure you can do that in your role.
- Remote work with the ability to work flexible hours
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Required to attend team annual retreat, huddles, and All-Team meetings unless otherwise approved by supervisor
- Reporting to the Coaching Services Manager
- We are remote friendly for all states except CA, IL, NV, NJ, OH, PA, and WA; we are only hiring US residents at this time
If you want this to be your future, please apply at this link: bengreenfieldlife.com/coaching-services-assistant-application with your resume, a 2-3 minute video introducing us to you (what you bring to the role and what about BGL excites you) and a letter of interest on why you are the right fit for this role and the BGL team! Please only apply if you fit the requirements and responsibilities listed above. Only candidates who submit all items requested will be considered for this role.
All application materials must be received by: Tuesday, November 22nd.
Thank you – we look forward to working with you!
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. The successful candidate will be expected to perform all functions from administrative processing to leading change initiatives. The salary range listed describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.