New Around Here?
Start With These Resources
Welcome! Your life optimization journey starts here and now. I'm stoked for you to take these steps toward living your most fulfilling, adventurous, joy-filled life. But before you get started, here's some helpful info…
- Who is Ben Greenfield?
- Who is Ben Greenfield Life for?
- What are some of the best articles to read first?
- Where can I listen to Ben's podcast?
- Which of Ben's books should I read first?
- Where can I find Ben's recommended supplements, products, etc?
- How can I support the site?
- What other cool things can I find on this site?
- How can I connect with Ben?
1. Who is Ben Greenfield?
Hey, I’m Ben Greenfield, and welcome to my site.
I’m a human performance consultant, speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of 17 books, including the widely popular titles Beyond Training, Boundless, Fit Soul, Spiritual Disciplines Journal, the Boundless Cookbook and Endure.
I’ve been a college athlete, bodybuilder, 13-time Ironman triathlete, professional obstacle course racer, and voted by the NSCA as America’s top Personal Trainer and selected by Greatist as one of the top 100 Most Influential People In Health And Fitness.
Most importantly, I’m a husband and father. I live In Spokane, Washington with my wife, Jessa, and our twin boys, River and Terran, where I enjoy worshiping God and praising Christ, swinging kettlebells, playing guitar, spearfishing, plant foraging, and cooking delicious feasts for my family.
My hope is that Ben Greenfield Life becomes your trusted source of information that will provide you with an outside-the-box approach to discovering health, happiness, and hope–all with a holistic approach that blends the body, the mind, and the spirit while bringing about lasting results and fulfillment so that you can live your best, most impactful life. You can learn more about me here.
2. Who is Ben Greenfield Life For?
This site is for anyone who wants to live a bold, purposeful, and adventurous life filled with health, happiness, and love.
Do any of the following describe you?
- You want to finally get this whole “health and fitness” thing figured out, but you don’t know where to start, and you just want someone who knows the terrain to show you the way.
- You feel tired and weak, and maybe even unmotivated, and you are ready to start experiencing more energy and drive in your life than you ever thought possible
- You are seeking more purpose, depth, and spiritual fulfillment to infuse every aspect of your being.
- You already have some knowledge about health, fitness, and the optimization of your whole self, but you are ready to hit the upper echelon, and you want the insider’s scoop on the latest and greatest biohacks, research, and unconventional approaches to health.
If any of this sounds like you, then read on, and check out some of the resources below for achieving full optimization of your mind, body, and spirit.
3. Best Articles to Start With
You can find hundreds of articles on this site, on everything from strength training to Keto diets to prayer. However, if you’re not sure where to start, I’d recommend some of my most popular and foundational articles below.
Nutrition and Diet
- 20 Dietary & Pantry Staples Currently In My Daily Routine
- The Powerful Health Benefits Of Fasting
- The Ultimate Supplement Guide – Your Complete Resource For Supplement Choice, Timing, Dosing & More.
Fitness and Performance
- The Best “Fountain Of Youth” Energy Routine I’ve Ever Done
- The Best Workouts, Biohacks & Supplements For Muscle Gain, Muscle Recovery, Muscle Maintenance & More!
- Your Ultimate Guide To Brain Training For The 1-2-3 Combo Of Power, Speed & Longevity.
Longevity and Anti-Aging
- Perfect Health Fundamentals: My Primary “Principles” For Optimizing Your Lifespan
- 12 Basic, Natural & Easy Habits To Enhance Longevity.
- 6 Steps To Achieving The Ideal Combination Of Fitness, Longevity, And Looking Good Naked
Sleep and Recovery
- The Last Resource On Sleep You’ll Ever Need
- 10-3-2-1-0: Five Numbers To Remember For Lulling Yourself Into A Deep Slumber
- 6 Strategies to Mitigate the Effects of Sleep Deprivation
Brain and Biohacking
- Biohacking Decoded: How to Get Started with Biohacking
- My Daily Red Light Therapy Routine Explained
- The Cold Tub Secrets Of Some Of The Top Biohackers On The Planet
Spirituality, Meaning, and Purpose
- Is There More Than One “You?” Embracing “Healthy Multiplicity” To Boost Performance, Longevity, & Health
- Purpose Statements (My New Purpose Statement & Why I Recently Changed My Purpose Statement In Life).
4. Ben Greenfield Life Podcast
The Ben Greenfield Life podcast has millions of downloads and is often ranked as one of the top health podcasts in the world.
Each week, I release two new episodes in which I interview some of the world’s foremost experts on health, happiness, and human performance, from Tony Robbins to the Ice Man Wim Hof.
To peruse all the previous podcast episodes, click here.
5. My Books
6. Ben Recommends
For a complete, categorized list of my recommendations for supplements, lab tests, water, travel, books, courses, and more, check out Ben Recommends right here. . If you’re looking for premium, top-shelf supplements, organic coffee, or quality health foods, you can also check out the company I founded, Kion.
7. How Can I Support Ben Greenfield Life?
Thanks for your desire to support my mission to help others discover health, happiness, and hope so that they can live their best, most impactful life.
To support non-financially:
- First, be sure you are signed up for my newsletter. Just go to the top of any page on this site, and enter your email.
- Second, follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Gettr, and YouTube.
- Third, read this site, learn from it, and implement it in your life. Then pass on the knowledge to those you care about.
- Finally, if a specific article, podcast, or newsletter speaks to you, please send it to a friend or loved one!
To support financially:
- Check out Kion, the company that I co-founded. Kion has research-backed formulas made with the cleanest ingredients from science and nature. These are supplements and functional foods that I help to craft and personally use on a daily basis for optimal health and performance.
Shop for a variety of health products using Ben Recommends.
8. What Other Cool Things Are On The Site?
Looking to work with me? I offer a variety of coaching packages and plans for individuals all over the world to optimize their health, longevity, and performance. Areas of expertise include anti-aging, fat loss, gut health, cognitive enhancement, better sleep, hormone balance, athletic performance, parenting, relationships, nootropics, and overall wellness for achieving the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Looking for speaking or corporate programs? I speak at events around the world and in addition to presenting multi-day conferences in global hotspots such as Sweden, Finland, Dubai, London, and Thailand, I’ve been a keynote lecturer at private financial and corporate events, the Hawaii Ironman World Championships Medical Conference, Biohacker’s Summits, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Academy of Regenerative Practices, The Ancestral Health Symposium, and many more.
9. Connect With Me
Additionally, if you’re not already signed up for my newsletter, be sure to join and you’ll get notified of the latest posts and podcasts, plus some exclusive goodies for newsletter subscribers. Just go to the top of any page on this site, and enter your email.
If you’re looking to contact me with a podcast question, speaking request, or related question, here is a list of the ways to do that.
– – –
Congrats, you made it all the way though! I’m grateful that you are here, and I hope this site and these resources serve you well.
To your health,