Here are your resources from my “Fueling The Ancestral Athlete” presentation at the Wise Traditions Conference of the Weston A Price Foundation.
- Slides: “How To Fuel The Ancestral Athlete“
- Book: “Beyond Training“
- Article: “How Much Fat Can You Burn?” Parts 1 and 2
- Article: “The Real Truth About What To Eat Before, During And After Your Workouts & Races.“
- Article: “Fat Based Energy Gels“
- Book: “Feed Zone Portables“
- “Real food” powder for on the go: LivingFuel Meal Replacement
- Easy to digest fats: MCT / Coconut Oil / Bone Broth
- Easy to digest proteins: Kion Aminos / Thorne Amino Powder
- Easy to digest carbs: UCAN Superstarch
- Pack of fats/proteins/carbs: Kion Endurance Pack
- Skratch Labs
- Cricket protein bars: Exo
- Pre-race meal: Coffee
- Extra electrolytes: Colima Sea Salt
- Real food: Organic US Wellness Meats for pemmican, jerky, etc.
- Real food: Onnit Warrior Bars (use code BEN to save 10%)
- Fat-Based Energy Gels: Vespa
Need more resources? Visit Ben Greenfield Fitness for instant access to everything Ben recommends!