September 12, 2013
BenGreenfieldFitness.com has been in existence for about 4 years now. That's a lot of content!
And while you may already know about the world-famous “Ben Recommends” page, where you can access everything I recommend for performance, fat loss, recovery, digestion, brain, sleep and hormone optimization – and also the handy-dandy “Start Here” section on the site…
…there's quite a bit of additional helpful content you may have never stumbled across – both here and across the other BenGreenfieldFitness social media spheres. So today, you're going to get the top 10 ways to get a better body with the content I've spread across the interwebs in the past year or so…
In no particular order of importance, here they are!
1. Top Tweet (click the image to read more of the latest top tweets):
2. Top BenGreenfieldFitness Podcast:
“How To Turn Yourself Into A Fat Burning Machine By Fasting For 24 Hours Then Going Out And Do Monster Workouts Without Bonking.”
3. Top BenGreenfieldFitness Blog Post:
“26 Top Ways To Recover From Workouts and Injuries with Lightning Speed”
4. Top Facebook Post (click the image below to check out the discussion on this post):
5. Top Pinterest Image (click the image to see more like it on Pinterest):
6. Top Instagram Image (click the image to see more of the BenGreenfieldFitness Instagram page):
7. Top Google+ Post (click the post to go read more – it's a very interesting piece on “Sitali Breathing“):
8. Top Get-Fit Guy Podcast (subscribe to the free GetFitGuy newsletter to stay tuned to every weekly podcast from that site):
“What’s the Best Way to Build Muscle and Lose Fat?”
9. Top YouTube video: (click here to see more videos from the BenGreenfieldFitness YouTube page)
7 thoughts on “Today’s Top 10 Ways To Get A Better Body With BenGreenfieldFitness.com”
Any type or resistance training can elicit similar responses” this is true absolutely and I’m totally agree with you on that.
Great list! I hadn’t heard about a lot of these up until now. Definitely interested in looking into the Get Fit Guy Podcast!
Good roundup Ben, tons of good reminders here. It seems clear that in order to lose fat, weight training is a must. What can someone do who can't lift weights due to musculoskeletal issues?
Any type or resistance training can elicit similar responses. Though it really depends on the type and limitation of your musculoskeletal issues.
You've definitely got a way with attention getting headlines! I think I have to go check out #2…
One of the best things I have come across lately is a podcast Rich Roll put out with the meditation teacher Charlie Knoles. It really got me inspired to start up my practice again, and some ideas for how to make it even better.
Yes, that one was really good. I was actually meditating in the Colorado wilderness with one of my friends, the author of the "5 Minute Journal". You should look it up.
The podcast you did with Aubrey Marcus from Onnit is my all time favorite! It can definitely get people to have a more open mind when it comes to fitness and health! Love the show and articles and thanks for all the great advice!