Welcome to Ben Greenfield's Weekly Roundup and Cool New Discoveries!
Ben Greenfield's discoveries, from the latest news on the fronts of fitness, nutrition, health, wellness, biohacking and anti-aging research. I also recap my upcoming events and special announcements so you can keep up with giveaways, discounts, and more!
New Discoveries Of The Week: Cool New Things I'm Trying, Books I'm Reading, And More!
– Article I Was Recently Featured In
I was recently featured in “The Times,” the UK’s biggest newspaper, apparently. The article, which you can read here (just get a cancellable subscription) is not too bad, but there are a few untruths, which are probably inevitable amongst the journalism industry, but here’s what to look out for and take with a grain of salt as you read:
“He’s just turned 40.”
“…a steel tongue hand pan a friend from Los Angeles gave him for his birthday…”
My lovely assistant Penny who lives in Spokane gave it to me. The reporter made up an imaginary LA friend.
“..recently diagnosed with ADHD…”
Categorically false and never uttered by me.
“Every summer, the twins go off on a survival weekend in the wilderness by themselves – not together, but alone. “A guy comes to check on them once a day,” but otherwise the boys fend for themselves, foraging for food, building their own fire and shelter. How long have they been doing the survival thing? “Since they were six.”
Not true. They are always with a group of other children and certified instructors, and won’t be doing anything like this alone until they’re at least 13.
“Greenfield’s stated goal is to hit 90 with a biological age of 25.”
Never said that. I just want to live a healthy life and help people while taking good care of myself, then die whenever I’m chosen to pass on to a better place.
Anyways, aside from all that, it’s a good article. Worth checking out.
– New Meditation App I've Been Digging
Podcasts I Recorded This Week:
Articles I Published This Week:
– My full article feed and all past archives of my articles are here if you want to check out past articles.
Articles & Podcast I Was Featured In This Week:
– Biohacker Ben Greenfield: the alpha male’s alpha male (see notes above before reading)
::: Last Call! FlexPulse Giveaway :::
The book reached all the way to #33 on all of Amazon this week! (AND it made Best New Release in FIVE categories – crazy!). I’m confident you will find the book a powerful resource for decades to come.
The next story in the Boundless journey is yours to tell. Here’s the link to buy the book and grab the special book bonuses you can’t get anywhere else. If you’re seeking to make a change in your life, why not buy a copy for a friend and ask them to be your accountability partner?
::: Why You Absolutely Need To Be Grounding While You Sleep :::
Over 20 Peer-Reviewed Research Studies have shown sleeping grounded…
- Reduces pain and inflammation…
- Improves sleep, cellular function, HRV, and vagal tone…
- Decreases cortisol, stress, anxiety, and depression…
- Improves metabolism, circulation, blood viscosity, and blood glucose levels…
- Up-regulates energy, performance, recovery, and wound healing…
- Improves mood, thyroid function, other hormonal production, and immunity…
- And more!
If you don't know what grounding is, just listen to my podcast, My New #1 Hack for Zapping Inflammation, Increasing Deep Sleep & Recovering Faster, and watch this eye-opening 15-minute documentary.
The most important time to ground is when you sleep. Get 6-8 hours of uninterrupted ‘full-body' grounding that maximizes electron transfer with Ultimate Longevity's Ground Therapy Sleep Mat.
The electrons you absorb, when sleeping grounded, neutralize free radical damage; squelch inflammation; restore healthy endocrine function; enhance cellular gating and circulation, which improves cellular uptake of nutrients, oxygen, and hormones while maximizing the removal of cellular waste — the list goes on. Get your grounding mat here.
Need Help Fully Optimizing Your Brain & Body?
I've studied the science, seen first-hand what works and what doesn't, and most importantly, know how to help you make lasting changes to become the best version of yourself – for good. I've also trained an entire army of Kion Coaches, and with our support, you'll no longer have to struggle to decipher conflicting health information, only to end up confused and unmotivated.
Are you looking to achieve peak physical performance? Trying to shed fat or gain lean muscle as fast as possible? Ready to tap into the most cutting-edge health, fitness and longevity protocols? Every day, I work with people just like you to help them achieve their goals with personalized health advice and one-of-a-kind nutrition and fitness plans. My schedule gets filled quickly, so be sure to book your one-on-one consultation with me today.
Kion Coaches are certified in the same holistic approach I take to mind, body, and spiritual health. In addition to being trained by yours truly, these folks are qualified professionals, ranging from personal trainers to nutritionists, chiropractors, elite athletes, psychologists, medical doctors, and more. Just click here to view the full coach directory and to find the ideal coach for you and your unique goals!
– January 24-28: Health Food Happy Kids Summit – Online. Yours truly will be teaching you ancient practices and cutting edge hacks to build strong and healthy kids for FREE until January 28th. Register here.
– January 29: Boundless Launch Party – Century City, CA. Join me for an immersive wellness experience, learn how to upgrade your brain by fixing your neurotransmitters, how to effectively exercise your nervous system & optimize your sleep, defy aging, and so much more! Doors open at 5:30 PM. Get your tickets here.
– January 30: Boundless Book Signing at Metabolic Health Summit – Los Angeles, CA. Discover the latest science on the ketogenic diet and metabolic therapies from the world's most progressive physicians, researchers, and thought leaders. Learn the latest research, hear inspirational real-world stories of success, enjoy incredible networking opportunities, and discover the most innovative food and technology brands on the market. Get your tickets here, and use code: BENMHS15 to save 15%.
– January 31: Boundless Launch Party at The Bungalow – Santa Monica, CA. 6-8 PM. No RSVP needed, just save the date, and stay tuned for more details!
– February 15 to March 15: Hydration Solution Summit – Online. Join me and my dad Gary Greenfield to learn more about structured hydration (Our talk is March 7) The Hydration Solution Summit is FREE and online because water is a basic human right and everyone should have access to it. Get started here.
– April 24 – 26: Paleo f(x) – Austin, TX. Join me and dozens of health and fitness experts to discover the latest breakthroughs in epigenetics, biohacking, Keto, AIP, nootropics, blood testing, strength conditioning, sleep, stress and much more. Try out delicious new foods, discover new workouts, and even try new gadgets in the biohacking lab. Register here.
Featured Product: Kion Coffee
After more than 2 years of hardcore coffee research, Kion Coffee was created to be crafted for health and is the only coffee that meets my strict standards for health benefits, purity, and freshness. Period.
Why? Other coffee companies are unwilling to do what my company, Kion, is doing to ensure these health-benefits—every decision made regarding this coffee formulation is based on health.
So what’s so special about Kion Coffee?
Kion Coffee is certified organic, is richer in antioxidants than any other coffee we tested, is rigidly tested for toxins, contains ZERO mold, is packaged using the highest industry standards, and much, much more. To read the complete list of Kion Coffee benefits, to understand the sourcing profile, the scientific roasting protocol, and freshness strategy, click here.
This Week's Most Popular Instagram Post:
This Week's Most Popular Tweet:
Today is the day… I am very happy to announce that Boundless launches worldwide today!
It is a complete guide to upgrade your brain, optimize your body and defy aging.
— Ben Greenfield (@bengreenfield) January 21, 2020
My Most Popular Facebook Post This Week:
They say red light therapy is good for nitric oxide production and vasodilation. By the way my veins look after I do my…
Leave your comments below – and any news or discoveries that you think I missed!