April 30, 2021
Welcome to Ben Greenfield's Weekly Roundup and Cool New Discoveries!
Ben Greenfield's discoveries, from the latest news on the fronts of fitness, nutrition, health, wellness, biohacking, and anti-aging research. I also recap my upcoming events and special announcements so you can keep up with giveaways, discounts, and more!
New Discoveries Of The Week: Cool New Things I'm Trying, Books I'm Reading, And More!
The Most Mind-Blowing Book I've Read Lately
Although I realize COVID-19 is quite a controversial and polarizing topic, I've read probably the best and most mind-blowing book that I have gotten my hands on to date, and I'd be remiss not to tell you about it.
The title of the book is The Truth About COVID-19: Exposing The Great Reset, Lockdowns, Vaccine Passports, and the New Normal and it's written by my friend, former podcast guest, and author/physician Dr. Joseph Mercola along with co-author Ronnie Cummins (who Mercola also interviews in this excellent video).
The book describes how since early 2020, the world has experienced a series of catastrophic events―a global pandemic caused by what appears to be, based on the argument laid out in the book, an engineered coronavirus; international lockdowns and border closings causing widespread business closures, economic collapse, and massive unemployment; and an unprecedented curtailment of civil liberties and freedoms in the name of keeping people safe by locking them up in their homes. Mercola and Cummins claim we are now living in a world that is increasingly ruled not by our democratic systems and institutions, but by public health fiat, carried out by politicians who rule by instilling fear and panic.
The book reveals new and emerging evidence that:
- The SARS-CoV-2 virus was, indeed, lab-engineered and emerged from a negligently managed bioweapons lab in Wuhan, China
- The global pandemic was long anticipated by global elites who have used it to facilitate and hide the largest upward transfer of wealth in human history
- PCR testing, case counts, morbidity, and vaccine safety and efficacy data have been widely manipulated and misrepresented
- Obesity, diabetes, and heart disease are known to worsen COVID-19 outcomes, but the junk food industry continues to push its agenda at the expense of public health
- Safe, simple, and inexpensive treatment and prevention for COVID-19 have been censored and suppressed to create a clear path for vaccine acceptance
- The effectiveness of the vaccines has been wildly exaggerated and major safety questions have gone unanswered
The good news in all of this is that the book also shows that we can take control of our health and that, together, we have the power to unite and fight back for our health, democracy, and freedom. It's definitely worth a read. Click here to grab it now (before Amazon bans it!).
A Cool (Heh!) New Twist On Ice Cream
In the past, I've talked about store-bought low-calorie or healthy or fiber-rich or Keto or dairy-free ice creams (HaloTop probably being the most popular of those I've mentioned). However, for myself and many other people I've spoken to, these ice creams, despite being better than your average, say, Ben & Jerry's, tend to produce some notorious gas and bloating, and often still have some nasty added fillers and ingredients.
Not this new stuff I just started eating from Good Kind. It has a maximum of 7 organic ingredients, and Good Kind takes your nutrition to a whole new level with a plant-based, protein-rich, high in fiber (but not the bloaty stuff), gluten-free, dairy-free, artificial flavor & color free, preservative-free, filler-free all in a tasty frozen dessert.
The only ingredients you'll find in any given pint are coconut milk, coconut oil, date, banana, pea protein, vanilla, strawberry, cacao, peppermint, and peanut. The high vitamin and mineral content of all of the ingredients make this ice cream a nutrition powerhouse in addition to being completely delicious.
You can get Good Kind ice cream shipped right to your door here, and you'll get a 10% discount with code BEN10. My current favorite flavors are peanut butter and mint chip. Enjoy!
Podcasts I Recorded This Week:
Anti-Aging, Hair Growth, Gray Hair, Baldness, Beauty Myths & Beauty Truths, Dermarolling vs. Microneedling, Scars & Stretch Marks, Testosterone, DHT & Much More With Dr. Cameron Chesnut.
This episode was brought to you by Kion Clean Energy Bars (code BEN10), Ra Optics (Get 10% off your order when you order through my link), Butcher Box and Paleo Valley Beef Sticks (Get a 15% discount off your order when you go to paleovalley.com/ben).
The Perfect 11-Minute Morning Routine: How To Make Your Day Better By Using Ancient Ayurvedic Principles To Optimize Your Morning Routine.
This episode was brought to you by Ben Recommends, Kion Ground Coffee (code BEN10), Organifi Gold (code BENG20), Ra Optics (Get 10% off your order when you order through my link), and Chili Technologies.
Ben Greenfield's VIP Text Club: To receive exclusive texts from Ben Greenfield, text the word “FITNESS” to 411247 (within the U.S. only).
Articles I Published This Week:
6 Natural Home Remedies & Biohacks To Fix Nicotine Addiction (& Stop Nicotine Withdrawal Symptoms).
Sabbath Ramblings: Simplicity.
My full article feed and all past archives of my articles are here if you want to check out past articles.
::: Sale + 15% Off On “The God Pill” :::
Is calling a supplement “The God Pill” over the top? Sure, but…in this case, barely.
If you haven’t heard of Qualia Mind from Neurohacker Collective, well, it earned my “God Pill” review for being the best nootropic stack on the face of the planet.
A stunning enhancement to my brainpower came from this formulation. And not just its whopping 28 brain nutrients, but also their carefully factored synergistic relationships.
Qualia Mind features ingredients like:
- Celastrus seed extract, known as “the intellect plant” for thousands of years in the Himalayan highlands
- Rhodiola root extract, for better mood and emotional resiliency
- Bacopa plant, a potent adaptogen supporting learning, memory, and stress-response regulation
- 25+ more productivity-fueling, focus-enhancing, task-crushing ingredients
With a 100-day money-back guarantee, you have zero to lose by trying Qualia Mind, and from firsthand experience, thriving mental performance to gain.
Neurohacker just dropped their annual Gratitude Sale pricing of up to $100 off sitewide. And you can use coupon code 15BEN at checkout for an additional 15% off on top of the sale.
::: Join Me For My First Ever Transformation Challenge! :::
The challenge runs from April 19th to May 31st, and over the course of 6 weeks, you will be guided to optimize every aspect of your physical fitness, diet, sleep, relationships, and beyond.
You'll experience lightning-quick fat-loss results—minus all of the confusion and damage that many other weight loss programs offer.
Additionally, you will learn everything you need to know in order to…
- Create a healthy living environment so you are not constantly bombarded by the health disruptors of modern society.
- Train using the minimum effective dose so you don’t need to spend hours crushing it in the gym.
- Decode what you should and shouldn’t eat to maximize fat loss.
- Sleep better than ever before and wake up feeling energized.
- Properly utilize cold exposure for a variety of benefits, including becoming lean, defying aging, and more.
- Become in tune with a mindfulness practice and emphasis on relationships to create a deep-rooted foundation that will allow for lasting, positive change.
This is the perfect chance to build an optimized routine and the discipline needed to sustain results with the support of my coaches and a community of like-minded challenge champions.
Click here to secure your spot before the registration deadline on April 14th.
::: An Entirely New Cooking Experience: The Boundless Cookbook :::
You've discovered a new diet, so you tinker with a few Paleo, Carnivore, or Keto recipes for a bit, then you get bored, frustrated, or just tired of the food and give up and watch all of your progress disappear.
Today, I’m putting all of that to an end as I finally unveil my top-secret project I've been working on: the Boundless Cookbook. Yes, I’ve been holed away in my secret Batman lab kitchen testing all manner of superfoods, fringe ingredients, recipe twists, molecular gastronomy, and a whole lot more to bring you this new and unique culinary guide.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside:
- Never-seen-before biohacking recipes that will invigorate your body.
- How to prepare nutrient-dense wild game, fish, and organ meats that taste like heaven.
- My secret mouthwatering rubs, salts, and marinades that give your muscles and nervous system the building blocks they need to operate at peak performance.
- My best tips on preparing smoothies and cocktails that will boost your muscle cell growth, help you eliminate brain fog, and reduce inflammation in your body.
- My drive and energy-stimulating superfood concoctions, which will boost your sex drive and take intimacy with your partner to a new high.
- Guilt-free, healthy desserts from my wife and twin boys that actually taste good and don’t take your blood glucose and insulin on a rollercoaster ride.
- All of that, and much, much more!
Ready to dive into the Boundless Cookbook culinary experience? Click here to pre-order your copy.
Featured Product: Kion Energy Bars
People often have a love-hate relationship with energy bars.
On one hand, they’re a convenient, on-the-go snack that can prevent hangry breakdowns. But they can also taste like cardboard, be loaded with sugar, and end up a pile of goo in your backpack.
The Kion Bar is different.
It’s a whole-food energy bar with a chocolatey flavor and nutty texture, 11g of satiating protein, and solid nutrition for any activity.
With a balanced ratio of macronutrients and a dash of honey, the Kion Bar keeps you satisfied and ready to tackle whatever life throws at you. Grab it for a quick breakfast, afternoon snack, or epic adventure fuel.
You can get your own Kion Bars by clicking here (save 10% off your order with code BEN10).
*The FDA hasn't evaluated these statements. Kion products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This Week's Most Popular Instagram Post
This Week's Most Popular Tweet:
My Most Popular Facebook Post This Week:
Leave your comments and any news or discoveries that you think I missed below!