January 5, 2018
Welcome to my Weekly Roundup!
In one convenient post, you're about to discover the most important things I've noticed this week, including the latest news from the fronts of fitness, nutrition, health, wellness, biohacking and anti-aging research, the top photos, videos and stories from this week, upcoming events and speaking appearances, giveaways, specials and a host of other things you may have missed.
New Discoveries Of The Week: Cool New Things I'm Trying, Books I'm Reading, And More!
– Human Charger/ReTimer combo – I've been enjoying time at home, recharging myself and resetting my circadian rhythm after a heavy dose of holiday travel by combining eye phototherapy with in-ear phototherapy. To accomplish that I’ve been using the Re-Timer glasses (all details at The “Re-Timer” Effect: How To Re-Time Your Circadian Rhythms If You Wake Up Too Early Or Stay Up Too Late.) combined with the Human Charger earpiece (The Ultimate Guide To Using Light To Biohack Your Circadian Rhythms, Sleep Better & Beat Jet Lag Forever.) For example, if I wake up at 5am and I'd really rather begin to wake at 6:30am, I just get up, do my thing, then wait until 6:30am and blast myself with light. Within a few days, my body begins waking at the sleep time I desire. Sky's the limit in terms of using these for jet lag, mood, sleepiness, early waking, insomnia, you name it. You'll find my discount codes for both in each of the respective articles above!
– Book: Ray Dalio – Principles: Life & Work. I'm halfway through this book written by one of the most intelligent financial minds on the face of the freakin' planet. I actually have quite a bit of my savings tied up in his “all seasons portfolio” approach, and this new work of his delves into not only his fascinating financial history and investment philosophies, but also how he has literally outsourced his decision making to computer algorithms. I don't plan on becoming an AI robot anytime soon, but this one is good. And if you like AI, read this Life 3.0 book, recommended to me by my friend Dr. Joseph Mercola. The first chapter alone will blow your mind.
– Become Multi-Orgasmic and Get Fit for Sex – Dudes… if you want to become proficient in the art of being multi-orgasmic, this generally takes anywhere from one to three months of consistent practice, and in addition to checking out my good friend Jordan Gray’s website, I also recommend you read the excellent book “The Multi-Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know.” One of Jordan’s specialties is tantric sex – a slow, intimate form of sex that leads to a better connection with yourself and your partner. While there is no one singular way “to do” tantric sex, the simplest way is to slow down, control your breathing, and be cognizant of your body in every moment. When it comes to becoming multi-orgasmic as a man, cultivating this skill is simpler than you might think, and the book I mention above will transform you into a true ninja. Want to get my complete list of hacks for your sack? They're waiting for you right here.
Podcasts I Recorded This Week
Every month, I release never-before-seen videos, audios and .pdf's inside the BenGreenfieldFitness “Premium” channel (just $10/year to access!). You can click here to go Premium and access an entire vault of protected content!
Articles I Published This Week:
My full article feed and all past archives of my articles are here if you want to check out past articles
Articles & Podcasts I Was Featured In This Week:
::: Kettlebells for Kids GIVEAWAY! :::
Want your own set of kettlebells from Kettlebell Kings for your kids? We've got two kid's Kettlebell Kings kettlebells to give away! Have your kids comment on my Instagram post about why they want these amazing kettlebells and we'll pick one lucky winner to swing away!
Kettlebell Kings has over 900 five star reviews on their website and more on Google. They go out of their way to make sure the kettlebells received by customers are in good condition and if there are any issues they fix it immediately. Shipping is one of the biggest parts of purchasing anything online, and they ship out all orders the same day that are received before 4PM central so you can enjoy your kettlebells as soon as possible. Additionally, every single product on their website has ZERO shipping cost. Yep, they ship everything for free. Normally when you purchase kettlebells online the cost of shipping gets into hundreds extra.
Finally, BenGreenfieldFitness.com/kettlebellkings code GREENFIELD saves you even more with a 5% discount! Comments due this Sunday night Jan, 7 by 11:59 PST, and we'll pick a winner Monday.
::: Nutritional Cheat Sheet from Chris Masterjohn :::
–January 26-28, 2018: California Jam: The High Voltage Tour in Orange County, California. Where will you be January 26th-28th, 2018? I'll be speaking at CalJam. California Jam is marking its 11th anniversary and I hope you join me in celebrating natural health, chiropractic, and global sustainability at this incredible event. Check out californiajam.org for tickets and more information! Use the code GREENFIELD18 for $47 off DC tickets and $27 off CA, Non-DC, General Public, and Student tickets!
-March 2-3, 2018: 2018 Academy of Regenerative Practices Conference & Scientific Seminar, Weston, FL. Top stem cell innovators, researchers, and medical practitioners will be joining to further the field of regenerative medicine. Attend the two-day seminar to discover the latest in the field and learn how regenerative therapies can help your practice grow. Featured speaker: Ben Greenfield. Get your ticket here!
This Week's Most Popular Instagram Pic:
This Week's Most Popular Tweet:
Woo boy. The past three months have been a wild ride indeed.
(thanks, Men's Health). Specifically for my nether regions. Along the way, I discovered a few rather fascinating facts on my quest to 'biohack my manhood'… https://t.co/YXyHBiH0Hr
— Ben Greenfield (@bengreenfield) January 3, 2018
This Week's Most Popular Facebook Post:
To an awesome 2018! Starting the year off right with a delicious smoothie base concocted of Kettle & Fire Bone Broth, some of the highest quality bone broth out there mixed with vitamin C to increase the bio-availability of the collagen. Have you tried using bone broth as a base for your favorite smoothie?
Posted by Ben Greenfield Fitness on Monday, January 1, 2018
This Week's Most Popular Snapchat Story:
This week on Snapchat, you have the chance to win Perfect Keto Collagen from Perfect Keto. Click here to follow me on Snapchat for more cool opportunities like this.
This Week's Most Popular Pin from Pinterest:
Featured Product: Kion Lean
Kion Lean got a facelift!
This natural blood sugar management supplement has recently been upgraded to include InnoSlim®, a plant-based blend of Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus. InnoSlim® has a wide array of clinical research supporting its ability to decrease glucose absorption and circulating blood glucose. By acting on the AMP-K pathway in the body, it may also help correct the metabolic issues that lead to weight gain and fat accumulation.*
The combination of Glycostat® Wild Bitter Melon Extract and Innoslim® work like gangbusters to help:
- Reduce blood glucose levels*
- Promote healthy weight management*
- Support metabolic wellness*
With Kion Lean, you can literally have your cake and eat it, too. Get some now at GetKion.com, and use code: BGF10 to save 10%!
*The FDA hasn't evaluated these statements. Kion products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Need Help Fully Optimizing Your Brain & Body? This Should Do The Trick:
Did you know you can consult one-on-one, with me? Whether you’re training for an amazing feat of physical performance, you’re trying to shed fat or gain lean muscle as fast as possible, or you want to tap into the most cutting-edge health, anti-aging and longevity protocols, coaching with me is designed to enhance your physical and mental performance at the highest level. With detailed instructions, guidance, and planning, you’ll get instant access to every training, nutrition, and lifestyle technique that exists to optimize your life, make you indestructible and get you to your goals as safely and quickly as possible.
Leave any questions or comments below – or any news of the week that you think I should have added – and I will be sure to reply.