June 14, 2019
Welcome to Ben Greenfield's Weekly Roundup and Cool New Discoveries!
Ben Greenfield's discoveries, from the latest news on the fronts of fitness, nutrition, health, wellness, biohacking and anti-aging research. I also recap my upcoming events and special announcements so you can keep up with giveaways, discounts and more!
New Discoveries Of The Week: Cool New Things I'm Trying, Books I'm Reading, And More!
– How I Inject My Own Stem Cells
I'm not a doctor, and what you will see in the video below is not to be taken as medical advice. But – from getting full body stem cell makeovers to getting stem cells injected into my dick to doing crazy blood stem cells protocols like this – I have done some interesting things with stem cells. In the video below, you can see me demonstrating how I inject mesenchymal stem cells extracted from my own adipose tissue by the US Stem Cell Clinic. This is a fringe way to keep my endogenous stem cell pool elevated as I age, but it certainly does the trick…
– My Favorite On The Go Snack Lately
These days, especially while following a largely carnivore-based diet, I like my beef jerky – but definitely not the nasty convenience store variety. So I'm always on the lookout for a good brand of jerky. If you need a protein-packed, flavorful pick-me-up, then look no further than Paleovalley's delicious, nutritious, clean, minimally-processed 100% grass-fed beef sticks.
These little fellas are the jerky equivalent of crack cocaine, and while many products claim to be healthy, using all the buzzwords such as gluten free, soy free, dairy free, natural and more, the sad fact is those products are also relatively nutrient-free (free of the minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that promote thriving health). Paleovalley is here to change that. You can click here and use code: BENGREENFIELD10 at checkout to save 10%!
Podcasts I Recorded This Week:
16 Reasons You’re Not Burning Fat (& How To Lose Weight The Right Way)
This episode was brought to you by, Butcher Box, Kion Coaches, Halo Sport 2 (code: GREENFIELD) and Organifi Green Juice
Beyond 23&Me: A Deep Dive Into Ben Greenfield’s Personal DNA Results (& How To Get Your Own Genes Interpreted).
This episode was brought to you by Halo Sport (code: GREENFIELD), Birdwell Beach Britches (code: BENG) , and Kion.
Articles Published By Me & Kion This Week:
– 21 Must-Have, Healthy Affordable Pantry Foods (& Exactly How To Use ‘Em).
My full article feed and all past archives of my articles are here if you want to check out past articles.
::: Be The First To Get Organifi Glow And Drink Your Way To Radiant Skin :::
Be the first to taste this delicious superfood drink for radiant skin! Support collagen production, repair sun-damaged skin, and restore that youthful, vibrant look. To naturally boost collagen, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, protect the skin from sun exposure and toxins, and naturally moisturize the skin, try Organifi's new GLOW! Featuring tremella mushroom, amla powder, rosehip, and aloe, in a delicious raspberry lemon flavor, drink your way to radiant skin every day. Click here to try it and use my code: BENG20 to save.
Need Help Fully Optimizing Your Brain & Body?
I've studied the science, seen first-hand what works and what doesn't, and most importantly, know how to help you make lasting changes to become the best version of yourself – for good. I've also trained an entire army of Kion Coaches, and with our support, you'll no longer have to struggle to decipher conflicting health information, only to end up confused and unmotivated.
Are you looking to achieve peak physical performance? Trying to shed fat or gain lean muscle as fast as possible? Ready to tap into the most cutting-edge health, fitness and longevity protocols? Every day, I work with people just like you to help them achieve their goals with personalized health advice and one-of-a-kind nutrition and fitness plans. My schedule gets filled quickly, so be sure to book your one-on-one consultation with me today.
Work With One Of My Personally Trained Kion Coaches
Kion Coaches are certified in the same holistic approach I take to mind, body, and spiritual health. In addition to being trained by yours truly, these folks are qualified professionals, ranging from personal trainers to nutritionists, chiropractors, elite athletes, psychologists, medical doctors, and more. Just click here to view the full coach directory and to find the ideal coach for you and your unique goals!
Articles & Podcasts I Was Featured In This Week:
– The Ultimate Unschooling Adventure with Ben Greenfield
– The Shocking Truth About Veganism With Ben Greenfield [Best of Tai Lopez]
– June 15, 2019: Ultimate Fitness Run, Mt. Spokane, Washington. Join me and my family for a fun, as-competitive-as-you-make-it day outside for an OCR-style challenge. Register here while you still can. This event sells out quickly each year. Save with code: BEN10UFR and register here.
– June 23 – July 7, 2019: European Detox Retreat, Paracelsus al Ronc, Switzerland. At this 2019 liver detox and R&R retreat at the beautiful Swiss Mountain Clinic in the Italian quarter of Switzerland, you'll stay on-site and receive diagnostics and treatments from the best doctors of biological medicine to detox your liver and your soul. Here's the link to more info.
– August 3, 2019: Spartan Sprint at the LA Stadium, Los Angeles, California. It’s Rally Time, Los Angeles. The Big A. Angel Stadium. Whatever you call it, this place is legendary. Now, Spartan is headed to this historic ballpark for an epic Stadion course. Get ready to take on 3 miles and 20 obstacles through nearly every part of the stadium. Sign up here!
– September 12 – 15, 2019: RUNGA Immersion, Napa Valley, California. I attend this total mind-body reboot retreat each year with my wife, Jessa, to connect with a handful of friends and YOU can one of them! I would love if you could join me at this retreat. Click here for details on this incredible event!
– September 27 – 29, 2019: Spartan World Championships, Squaw Valley, California. Right beside Lake Tahoe, this epic venue was once host to the 1960 Olympic Winter Games. Join me there for the greatest obstacle course race in North Tahoe Lake, Olympic Village, CA. Sign up here!
Featured Product: Kion Clean Energy Bar
As a busy CEO, coach, professional athlete, international speaker, and top 100 podcast host—I needed a bar that would meet the intense demands of my lifestyle, while also satisfying my strict nutrition and purity requirements. I’m happy to say, THIS IS IT.
After years of habitually eating low-quality protein bars, I started having elevated blood sugar, gut rot, energy swings and toxins present in my blood tests. So I wanted to do something better. I wanted to learn how can a bar provide adequate amino acids for recovery without spiking insulin and glucose, or creating mTor and longevity issues from excess protein intake?
You're about to discover exactly how I did it. Meet the Kion Clean Energy Bar.
*The FDA hasn't evaluated these statements. Kion products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This Week's Most Popular Instagram Pic:
This Week's Most Popular Tweet:
Gratitude is a mindset! … a deep-churning spring of mental and physical #power just waiting to be unleashed. Check out 6 ways to unleash the power of #gratitude: https://t.co/cLLMqNPg6G
— Ben Greenfield (@bengreenfield) June 7, 2019
My Most Popular Facebook Post This Week:
Last week I told you that I don’t really use the benchpress to work my chest. Now here’s a biceps knowledge bomb: I…
Posted by Ben Greenfield Fitness on Monday, June 10, 2019
Leave your comments below – and any news or discoveries that you think I missed!