November 17, 2018
Whether you have kids, plan on having kids, or know kids, you live in a privileged era in which you have the ability to enable the kids in your life to be tiny superhumans who look, feel, think and perform like optimized human beings, and you're about to hear exactly how.
Mozart learned to play the piano at the age of four, composed his first piece at age five and wrote his first symphony at age eight. Pablo Picasso, when he was just twelve, had an astonishing grasp of the fundamentals of art and was producing photo-realistic anatomical sketches. Giovanni Bernini was churning out intricate, life-like stone sculptures at only eight years old.
But these folks aren’t special childhood prodigies, idiot savants, or some kind of unique autistic geniuses.
These are normal human beings.
Sadly, in our modern era, we’ve forgotten how to nurture and grow an amazing human body and mind and instead settled for a generation of kids that wind up on peopleofwalmart.com – attached to leashes and chewing on Ritalin.
The fact is, we have the capability to enable the children in our lives to become tiny superhumans and grow up with optimized physical and mental capabilities.
But unfortunately, it’s very easy to make parenting and teaching mistakes that create a host of issues in children, including lack of proper muscle and brain growth, immune system weakness, low IQ, stunted growth, obesity, depression, attention deficit disorder, social anxiety, and other frustrating problems that parents now accept as all-too-common.
In today's podcast, I'm giving you the entire recording of my 2014 book “10 Ways To Grow Tiny Superhumans“.
In it, you'll learn things like:
-Cutting-edge research on how birth methods, bacteria, dirt, germs, farms, pets, and families make a life-long impression on a child’s immune system…9:00
- We're actually hard-wired to eat our own boogers; strengthens our immune systems.
- Babies born via c-section have lower health quality than natural born.
- Colostrum is important.
- Dirt isn't necessarily dirty.
- Natto. Tastes terrible, but it's great for you and your kids.
-Why the modern paradigm of low-fat food is one of the worst dietary practices possible for a growing child’s brain and nervous system…13:10
- You want lots of fat; my kids eat lots of bone broth.
- You want them to eat “brain food.”
- Total cholesterol below 200 is associated with low IQ.
-How to foster an ideal combination of play, healthy competitiveness and a desire to succeed in a child through strategies such as roughhousing and wrestling…15:05
- Roughhousing teaches to deal with unpredictable situations; how to lose gracefully; how to deal with pain.
- People who roughhouse are more socially mature.
- Stronger bond with your kids; releases more oxytocin.
- Gets them more physically active.
-Ways to enable your child to spend more time on their feet and wearing the proper footwear – two important decisions that will affect their posture for life…16:50
- “Think outside the chair.”
- Standing workstations for kids.
- Rarely wear shoes.
- Kids with poor posture have poor posture as adults.
- Overprotective modern footwear inhibits foot health for life. (check out minimalist footwear from Vibram, Merrell, etc.)
- Kids can reshape and restructure bones in just a few months.
- Choose flexible shoes. Foot games to develop motor skills.
- Massage feet; happy feet socks.
-How to immerse your child in healthy and safe forms of unstructured free play that enables kids to solve their own problems, control their own decisions, and follow an internal moral compass…21:09
- Preoccupation with safety has stripped our kids of independence, risk-taking and discovery.
- Feel less in control of their own fate.
- Free schooling, unschooling
- Recommended books: Duct Tape Parenting, Baby Knows Best, Free Range Kids
- We're not creating perfect kids; we're creating kids who can't think for themselves.
-Creative methods of exercise and fitness that make your children a part of the process…26:50
- Use your kids as weights while you workout.
- Play “follow the leader”
- Jogging strollers.
-What modern electronics can do to a child’s developing brain and body, and how you can protect a child without completely unplugging or disconnecting them from technology…29:00
- Air Tube Headset
- EMFs hazardous to children's health. Kids absorb more EMF than adults.
- We have a “stupid” home.
-How to enhance a child’s sleep cycles, decrease stress, increase relaxation and even optimize brain waves…31:15
- Have a bedtime routine.
- Kids sleep an hour less than they did 30-40 years ago.
- Lose sleep to go to school.
-Everything necessary to nurture and grow an amazing young human’s body and mind…33:45
- Your child feels your stress levels; hearts are synced.
- Measure heart rate variability (HRV) (Listen to my recent podcast with Will Ahmed, founder of WHOOP about this.)
- Quick Coherence Technique
–Kion Coffee 12 oz of coffee carefully selected and roasted for taste, purity, high antioxidants and health. Get 10% off your order today!
–Omax 3 Ultra Pure fish oil supplement. Patented formula with 4X EPA to target inflammation, joint pain, & muscle recovery. Get 60% discount and free shipping using my link.
–Clearlight Sauna Jacuzzis Advanced technology for your good health. See why Clearlight Jacuzzi Saunas are unsurpassed! Use code: BEN, and get $500 off your order and a free gift.
Enjoy! Do you have questions, thoughts or feedback for me? Leave your comments below and I will reply!