July 29, 2019
In this premium podcast episode, recorded with Melanie Sliwka of SEALFit, you'll discover the following:
-Branched chain amino acids a game-changer for performance…4:00
- Issues: they don't repair muscle mass, and spike blood sugar
- I'm a fan of essential aminos: simple but effective
-What I would personally do if I needed to thrive on a vegetarian diet…8:30
- Learn the art of proper fermentation, sprouting, ancestral preparation techniques
- Can unlock a lot of essential amino acids in them
- Eat a wide variety of plant matter
- Vitamin B12 supplement
- Algae: Chlorella, Spirulina
- Taurine supplement
- Essential aminos
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- Thorne Mediclear
-My thoughts on the ketogenic diet…15:00
- It's not always wise because of one's genetics
- Hormonal deficits and thyroid issues
- Carb refeeds for athletes
- Can induce short-term insulin resistance
- Down regulation of glycogen synthase enzyme (can be used in your favor)
-How to enhance your mitochondria…23:30
- Treat your body as a human battery that's charging
- Good intake of water with an electrical charge
- Hydrogen tablets (use GREENFIELD to save 10%)
- Structured water
- JOOVV light
- Add minerals and sea salt
- Exercise and smart diet
- Ground with the earth
- PEMF mat and bed
- Heat and cold
-And much more!
Resources from this episode:
–Kion: My personal playground for new supplement formulations, Kion blends ancestral wisdom with modern science. Ben Greenfield Fitness listeners receive a 10% discount off your entire order when you use discount code: BGF10.
4 thoughts on “Premium Podcast: BCAAs vs. EAAs, What Ben Greenfield Would Do To Thrive On A Plant-Based Diet, Mitochondrial Enhancement & More!”
Who can write concerning such matters than you! I promise you,
nobody, I have seen some thing similar to this just on https://stoffwechsel03.ch/good-luck-symbols/. I suppose
you have more stuff that was such and enjoyed the report?
If so, therefore please note it as it’s rather unusual for me personally at the moment that is present, and perhaps not for me , this really is
my estimation. Hopefully, I be conscious of the latest
data and the news headlines and could discover an comprehensive guide of yours.
It says “Premium Podcast”, Aleks.
I wanted to ask you if this podcast will only be accessible with a subscription or it will be released later for a free download?
This is the first podcast which I cannot download/listen to.
This is a premium episode, so you'll need a subscription.