October 25, 2018
Go to BenGreenfieldFitness.com/antiagingsmoothie for Ben's ultimate Anti-Aging Smoothie Ingredients he mentions in the intro.
Oct 25, 2018, Q&A Episode 391: How Skinny Guys Can Get Big Muscles, Is GHB Safe, and What To Do After High School?
Special Announcements [00:26:14]
This podcast is brought to you by:
–Organifi – Use the code here at checkout and get 20% off your entire order!
–Gluten Guardian – Use code: GREENFIELD for 10% off.
–East West Health – Schedule a consultation with East West Health – if you mention “Ben Greenfield” the consultation is Free (saves you $87) – you can also download a book to learn more about the Stem Cell Breakthrough.
–Kion Lean – Support for normal blood sugar levels and healthy energy metabolism, even after large, carb-rich meals. Get a 10% discount using discount code: BENLEAN10.
–Click here to follow Ben on Snapchat, and get ready for some epic stories about his morning, day and evening routine!
– November 1 – 4, 2018: Live It To Lead It Health Centers of the Future Seminar, Las Vegas, Nevada. Create the life you want, the marriage you want, the family you want—all fueled by a practice that radically changes the lives of your patients. this three-day event, you’ll learn the latest medical discoveries in cellular health, get a marketing plan for scaling your practice and find ways to build residual passive income. Join me!
– November 13, 2018: New York City, NY. Join me in Chef Bouley's Test Kitchen for “The Ultimate Anti-Aging Diet – The Perfect Foods To Eat Your Way To Longevity”. Get your ticket here!
– December 1, 2018: AT&T Park Stadium Sprint, San Francisco, California. Run around the concourse. Rope climb in the outfield. Do burpees in the dugout. Challenge yourself to three miles that will include 20+ signature obstacles. Register now and see you there!
– December 2 – 8, 2018: RUNGA Retreat, Dominican Republic. You're invited to join me at RUNGA in December 2018. Join me in the Dominican Republic, one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean, for this retreat. In all RUNGA activities, RUNGA invites you to come home to yourself. To see everything you'll be getting into, just click here. Use code BEN when you register so you get your gift when you arrive! I'll be there, too. Join the waitlist here.
– December 13 – 15, 2018: World Congress 2018 Hosted by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Las Vegas, Nevada. If you attend any conference this year, make it the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine’s 26th Annual World Congress. The fact is, in an era of andropause, low drive and deteriorating men's health, it's shocking that both practitioners and the public aren't aware of ancestral wisdom and modern scientific and medical tactics that can be used to optimize male physiology. It's time that changed, and I'll be teaching exactly how to make men, men again. Join me!
– April 6 – 7, 2019: FitCon Summit, Salt Lake City, Utah. FitCon® encourages everyone to Find Their Fit. It does not matter whether it is powerlifting, Crossfit, bodybuilding, roller derby, or even axe throwing. Be sure to visit the Kion booth in the expo!
Giveaways & Goodies [01:15:00]
-Grab your Official Ben Greenfield Fitness Gear package that comes with a tech shirt, a beanie and a water bottle.
-And of course, this week's top iTunes review – gets some BG Fitness swag straight from Ben – click here to leave your review for a chance to win some!
Listener Q&A [00:35:31]
As compiled, deciphered, edited and sometimes read by Brock Armstrong, the Podcast Sidekick.
How Skinny Guys Can Get Big Muscles [00:35:40]
Alex says: I have been going to the gym with the goal of gaining muscle mass in my chest and shoulders but I am not seeing the gains I want. I have been watching protein and targeting my workouts. I am an ectomorph body type so is it pointless or do I just need to tweak a few things?
Is GHB Safe? [00:56:40]
Anonymous says: What are your thoughts on taking GHB (gamma-hydroxybutyrate) as an alternative to alcohol?
What To Do After High School [01:04:51]
Eli says: It was good to see you in Toronto. I am 17-years old and finishing high school this year. My question is: if you could redo your journey from high school to now, what would you do differently? And what would you recommend for someone like me who is passionate about health and nutrition?